top of page
HIGH SCHOOL SOCIAL GROUPS:
Our high school group will work together to tackle the nuances of social communication including social media expectations and the unspoken social rules of being a teenager.
SKILLS ADDRESSED BASED ON GROUP NEED TO INCLUDE:
- Understanding the role of non-verbal communication
- Learning how to interpret nuanced social communication
- What to do/say when you've made a social misstep
- Figuring out the rules and expectations of social media and screen time
DETAILS FOR THE 2023-2024 ACADEMIC YEAR:
- Groups will meet weekly on Wednesdays from 6:00-7:00
- A minimum of 4 students need to be enrolled in each 6-week session for the group to run
Payment options: One-time payment of $570 or 2-monthly payments of $300/each
- If you are a new client, please be sure to schedule your free phone consult to get started.
CHOOSE YOUR SESSION(S) BELOW AND SAVE YOUR SPOT!
bottom of page