top of page
MIDDLE SCHOOL SOCIAL GROUPS:
Our middle school group will practice the art of conversation to understand the importance of thinking and wondering about others.
SKILLS ADDRESSED BASED ON GROUP NEED TO INCLUDE:
- Asking questions and wondering about others
- What to do in a reciprocal conversation
- Strategies for recalling prior knowledge about others
- Understanding the role of body language and facial expressions
DETAILS FOR THE 2023-2024 ACADEMIC YEAR:
- Groups will meet weekly on Wednesdays from 5:00-6:00
- A minimum of 4 students need to be enrolled in order to run each 6-week session
Payment options: One-time payment of $570 or 2-monthly payments of $300/each
- If you are a new client, please be sure to schedule your free phone consult to get started.
CHOOSE YOUR SESSION(S) BELOW AND SAVE YOUR SPOT!
bottom of page