Session Four: January 24 - March 6
This group meets on WEDNESDAYS: A small group built to support social communication and conversation. Our middle school group will work together to understand the importance of wondering about others.
WHEN AND WHERE?
Jan 24, 2024, 6:00 PM – Jan 25, 2024, 6:00 PM
Epping, 133c Main St, Epping, NH 03042, USA
WHAT TO EXPECT:
Dates to include:
- January 24
- January 31
- February 7
- February 14
- February 21
- March 6
NOTE: We will not meet the week of February 26th.
Focus based on group need, but rest assured, there will be plenty of fun to be had while we work on:
- Emotional regulation, including size of the problem/size of the reaction
- Sharing space and ideas with others
- Playing cooperatively
- What it means to 'read the room'
- Understanding the differences between intent and perception
- How to make compromises
- How to ask questions and wonder about others
- What to do in a reciprocal conversation
- How to put yourself in other person's shoes
- Understanding the role of body language and facial expressions