Session Three: December 6 - January 17
This group meets on WEDNESDAYS: A small group built to support social communication and conversation. Our middle school group will work together to understand the importance of wondering about others.
WHEN AND WHERE?
Dec 06, 5:00 PM – Dec 07, 5:00 PM
Epping, 133c Main St, Epping, NH 03042, USA
WHAT TO EXPECT:
Dates to include:
- December 6
- December 13
- December 20
- Janaury 3
- January 10
- January 17
NOTE: We will not meet the week of December 25th.
Focus based on group need, but rest assured, there will be plenty of fun to be had while we work on:
- Emotional regulation, including size of the problem/size of the reaction
- Sharing space and ideas with others
- Playing cooperatively
- What it means to 'read the room'
- Understanding the differences between intent and perception
- How to make compromises
- How to ask questions and wonder about others
- What to do in a reciprocal conversation
- How to put yourself in other person's shoes
- Understanding the role of body language and facial expressions