top of page
EARLY ELEMENTARY SOCIAL GROUPS:
A supportive play-based social communication skill-building group for K-2nd graders.
SKILLS ADDRESSED BASED ON GROUP NEED TO INCLUDE:
- Emotional regulation: Having a 'just right' sized reaction to problems
- Learning to share space and ides with peers, even when they're not the same as yours
- Cooperating while engaging in cooperative play
DETAILS FOR THE 2023-2024 ACADEMIC YEAR:
- Groups will meet weekly on Tuesdays from 4:00-5:00
- A minimum of 4 students need to be enrolled in each 6-week session in order for the group to run
- Payment options: One-time payment of $570 or 2-monthly payments of $300
- If you are a new client, please be sure to schedule your free phone consult to get started.
CHOOSE YOUR SESSION(S) BELOW AND SAVE YOUR SPOT!
bottom of page